Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving, Birthday Parties, and Snow

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My uncle Keith and my grandmother were able to join us from SC for Thanksgiving. Also my friend Paul joined us for dinner. We had great food and good company- what else could you ask for?

Mom and I did some major shopping on Black Friday. I sent Scott to Toys R Us at midnight for a few things and it took him an hour to just get into the store but he got all 3 things I sent him for. Mom and I went out at 4:30 am and shopped until after lunch. It was fun and we got a lot of things but neither of us finished our Christmas shopping.

Audrey had 2 birthday parties this past weekend. Savannah's was at Pump It up which the kids always love. Luke's was at the Chattanooga Zoo. We have never been to a party at the zoo and it was fun. They have a room to do food and presents in. Then they give the kids a tour of the zoo. Luke's parents then gave all the kids a ride on the carousel and the kids loved it. Luckily it was cool but not freezing cold as part of the zoo is outside.

On Saturday we woke up to snow. Audrey was at my SIL house for her 2nd sleep over so she got play in it w/ her cousins for a short time. She had fun.

We are just getting ready for Christmas now. We got the Elf on the Shelf "Jason" but he is not really keeping Audrey behavior in check- I think maybe the opposite effect is true for her. She's definitely been acting 4 lately.

Enjoy some pictures.

0 comments: