Tuesday, November 10, 2009

From this point forward

I just can't seem to find time to download pictures to update the blog with. I'm getting better and trying to get everything off my camera before the holidays arrive and I need more space.
There is no way to remember everything we've done since my last post. I attempted to take Audrey to Atlanta to see Dora Live that she has been asking about for weeks and we ended up leaving in the 1st 20 mins because she was so scared and threw a fit. Jamie and I did take the girls to see Disney on Ice -Finding Nemo recently and she did much better at that show.
She has had PJ day, crazy hair day and sports day at school. They had a costume parade for all the parents to enjoy the day before Halloween. She continues to take Ballet/Tap and do tumbling weekly.

Audrey is still in school at Primrose and doing well. She still doesn't like for me to leave her in the morning but is fine as soon as I walk out the door (or so I'm told!) She loves playing with the kids and learning her letters. We print traceables out at home for extra practice and she loves doing them. She has also really gotten into doing puzzles lately. I LOVED puzzles when I was little so I hope she continues to like them. We have bought several and after we help her once or twice she really enjoys taking them apart and putting them back together by herself. The ones w/ only 25 pieces or so are hard to find though.

We had a great Halloween weekend. We enjoyed a hay ride at Ansley's house, Clara's 3rd birthday party at Pump It Up, trick or treating w/ both my brother's and their families, and another birthday party for Jackson (from her school) at Pump It Up. 2 parties at Pump It Up in one weekend- you can believe she was tired.

Audrey is growing tall also. I was sitting on the couch the other day trying to brush her hair and I couldn't see over the top of her head. She has been playing soccer - when it is not raining that is. She has 2 makeup games left and she'll be done. We asked her if she wanted to play basketball again and she said (I was a little disappointed but maybe she'll come around). She really like baseball and everytime we talk about playing something she ask me to sign her up for baseball so that might be her sport.
We are all excited about the upcoming holidays. My mom gave Audrey the big toy book from the paper this past weekend and told her to circle what she wanted. She has been taking it very serious and trying to make a list and everything. It is cute.
I promise to try to update more often! Enjoy some recent pictures.











1 comments:

laurawh said...

Cute! If she loves puzzles does she have the leapfrog hand held game? There is a game for it called get puzzled. Parker loves it! If she does not have a leapster she needs one! Great!