Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ready for Santa...

The presents are bought, wrapped and ready. The cookies have been made. Now we are off to eat our traditional Christmas Eve BBQ, then Santa is coming (we hope).

Things here are good. I'm off work until January 4th and have a lot of items on my to-do list before then.
A much longer post will be coming after Christmas but I thought you might enjoy a few pictures of Audrey making cookies for Santa and tasting them too!

Merry Christmas to all!








1 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Hey there. I wanted to say thanks so much for your non-t1 perspective on Sydney's birthday party. It is great and very helpful! Thanks again!! I'm not sure how you found my blog but I'm glad you are enjoying it! I try to educate in a not so doom and gloom perspective. :) Glad you've found it helpful! Thanks again!