Christmas was great. Santa didn't go too overboard but could have cut back some. We had fun enjoying Santa gifts all day then we started over at Mom and Dad's with more food and gifts. Enjoy some pictures below.
New Years' was fine. Scott had to work New Year's Eve but was off New Year's Day so we spent some time together as a family.
Since then we've had 2 snow days. The first didn't really produce much snow but we bought a sled just in case. We didn't get to use it. Then this past Friday it started again. Originally they said the snow/ice would be here about 5 pm so I planned to leave work around 2:30 pm. It was about 3 pm when I finally got out of work and by then they said it is here NOW. It was a nighmare to get home. I was a nervous wreck. I called Scott (on speaker phone) to talk to me while I was driving because I got scared. I saw a mustang get sideways and when he finally stopped sliding he was turned around going the other direction but at least there was no wreck. When I got to a 4-way stop that started up a hill a truck (a bigger one not some small pickup) started up the hill sliding around like crazy so I turned down another street that was flat. I made it down that street w/o much sliding going about 10 MPH. I got the end of that street, turned into a strip mall where there aren't really any stores anymore and stopped. Scott came and got me in his SUV that has 4X4. Boy was driving my little honda vs riding in his a big difference. My nerves were completely shot by then but Scott got me home safely!!!
Today we went out in the snow and finally got to use the sled we bought!!! Our backyard had just enough slope to be great for a 4-year old. The first time she went down she said 'Again, Again, Again!!!!' We built 2 snowmen and threw snowballs at each other. Audrey made snow angels too. We pretty much did everything you are suppose to do when it snows!!! It was fun and completely tiring. Maybe more tomorrow. Enjoy some picture
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Catching Up... Christmas and Snow!!!!!
at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment