Monday, June 1, 2009

May was busy busy busy

We are still here. May was very busy for us. I started out the month by attending the ASPIRE celebration that I was awarded w/ a few months ago by work w/ 400 other co-workers in Walt Disney World. It was AMAZING! They treated us all like VIPs. We got gifts in our room every night, breakfast on the marina every morning. The 1st evening dinner was on a private beach and was beautiful then we got special seats for the Epcot firework show. We did an awesome teambuilding exercise where we built kids bike that were then donated to a local Orlando charity. We got to see cirque du soleil and it was AWESOME. We have private buses to the parks in the afternoon. I was exhausted and not ready to come home even though I missed Scott & Audrey very much. I could have stayed another week w/ that VIP experience. Disney will never be the same after that. A few pics below but I have a ton more. We celebrated my mother-in-law, scott, mine, my brother and my nieces birthdays in May. Audrey has still been playing t-ball. She has one game left. She is doing better hitting mostly w/o the tee. She does get bored in the field some and sits down to play in the dirt.

Audrey is growing up before our eyes. She wants to do more things for herself lately which means she doesn't need me as much and that is sad but I'm mostly happy for her and her independence. We have her busy for the summer. Something everyday but Fridays and the weekend. Dance, Mother's Day Out, Swim Lessons, and Tumbling will keep her busy this summer. We leave for vacation in about 4 weeks and we are super excited.

I'll try to post sooner!

Playing in the dirt
Hollywood Studios Dinner: The park was closed to just us w/ Rock'n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror open to us for unlimited rides- It was awesome!
We had dinner one night at Living Seas in Epcot and Mickey swam from somewhere inside the tank to great us! It was very cool.

This is what greeted us when we arrived the very 1st day for our lunch!

1 comments:

laurawh said...

That is too funny the picture of them playing in the dirt! Parker sat down in the field today because they moved him for fighting over the ball with his own teammates! Disney looks so fun!