First- Audrey had her 1st ballet and tap lesson on Monday. She really enjoyed it. She said she wants to go back and keeps doing ballet turns in the house so we'll see how the next 5 weeks go.
Second- Audrey got bit by another child at VBS on Monday. It left a full set of teeth marks in her skin and bruised her. She was very calm and about it when she tells the story though. It seemed like no big deal to her. I think my mom, Scott and I were much more freaked about it then she was. She did cry and they put ice on it at school but she never said anything else about it. I guess it happens when a lot of kids are around. At least she didn't seem to care and went back to VBS today so that was nice.
I'll get pictures of ballet and tap class on here soon as I get can. The air at the house is still not fixed and therefore I cannot get to my laptop right now to download pictures. Soon hopefully.
I also got Audrey's birthday party booked today at Pump It Up. She is very excited. This will actually be her 1st friends party. Until now we have always only done family for her birthday so this year we will experience inviting friends.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Dancing and Bites
at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Dancing! Fun! I can't wait till Laney takes but can wait on the 3 hours dance recital! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment