Mom and Dad have been partying all weekend. They had a Christmas party for Mom's school Friday night and Sunday School party Saturday night. Since they couldn't join us of our normal dinner on Friday Jay, Jamie, Scott and I took the girls to the mall for a quick dinner and to let them play on the playground. They had a great time, even Carly! I got some pictures of the girls at the playground.
Then on Saturday night I took Audrey to the winter party for kids at work. Scott was at my brother's house to watch the SEC championship game and he had to go to work. Every year the company I work for holds a Winter Festival/Party that is for the kids. They take Santa pictures for free (but I couldn't even get Audrey in the same room with him much less a pictures) and have other activities. I think it is great that they do that for us! They do it at Easter too. This year our facilities are being renovated so they rented out the a nearby Children's Museum for us. They had a place to do cards for the soldiers, cookie decorating, story-time with Ms. Claus and other activities and pizza- all for free!. The kids could also enjoy the normal activities of the museum. Audrey decorated a cookie, played in the dinosaur sand, play in the music rooms, drew on a place mat that is sent with Meals on Wheels and listened to a story from Ms Claus. Some pictures are below. She was playing the toddler room too and she was the tallest child in there. It is a room for 4 and under and I think some parents thought we shouldn't be there but she's only 3!!!
Hope all your holiday parties are going well too! I hope to get Audrey to the Soddy Daisy Christmas Party tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment