Thursday, October 30, 2008

Let's Catch up

Sit back and relax and I'll catch you up. We've been really busy the last few weeks so I'll try to catch up. I also hated to post a new entry that would move Carly's pictures down. Carly is so cute and so TINY. She over 7 lbs now but she is still so tiny and cute!!!!

Here's out update:

We finished our short soccer season 2 weeks ago. Audrey really enjoyed soccer and I'm sure it is something we'll try again next year. The YMCA is offering preschool basketball for 3&4 year olds and anyone who knows me knows my daughter will be signed up for that! Here's a few shots from the last soccer game and of Audrey's best cheerleader sharing a snack after the game.








Also about 2 weeks ago the choir Audrey sings in at church got to sing before the start of the Wednesday night service. Audrey did great and sang along and knew the words and motions. I'm going to try to upload a video of one of the songs for you.


Last night (Wed) we enjoyed a birthday party for Clara who turned 2 years old. There were a lot of girls there (7 to be exact). There was a lot of running and screaming of little voices at that house. It was LOUD. They were all so cute though. Did I say it was LOUD? Thanks Jay and Jamie for inviting us to the party. Audrey had a great time. A few pics of the birthday girl and the whole gang.




Also, Audrey had Halloween parties at school both days this week. On Tuesday she was dressed in a bright orange skirt w/ a black cat on it, a black shirt with a pumpkin on it, black leggings and halloween socks. She looked too adorable not to share a picture.





Let's see last week Jamie and I took Clara and Audrey to Disney on Ice. It was a good production so you should see it if it is close to you. The girls LOVED it.





I'll try to be back soon with Halloween pictures. Audrey is going as a cheerleader!
I hope everyone has a great HALLOWEEN. Also don't forget to VOTE on Tuesday unless you made it to early voting!





0 comments: