Thursday, August 28, 2008

Football Season is upon us....

I know many of you have noticed my tickers at the top. One is for football. Even though Ole Miss doesn't play until Saturday officially college football started tonight. That mean for the next 4 months my house will be filled with sounds of football every weekend all weekend long. I love college football, especially the rebels, really I do but by Dec I am definitely ready for a break. Of course watching the NFL on Sunday's is so much more fun when I have a vested interested in the players doing well, at least the ones on my fantasty football teams! I have one draft behind me and one to go next week.

This week we got Audrey registered for 'KidzPraise' which is basically a children's choir at church. She'll go to class on Wednesday nights starting next week and will actually sing in 2 Wednesday evening services and at Christmas too (I think). I'm sure it will be cute and we'll try to get some video of it when she does her performances!

I am walking (not running) in the Chattanooga Race for the Cure at the end of September. I joined the team we created for the ZTA Alumnae Chapter in Chattanooga. If you are interested in donating to this cause please let me know and I'll get the information to you.

Otherwise things here are good. I"m actually kinda of ready for fall because it is just not football season without some pretty leaves and cooler weather. Fall also means Christmas is getting close (the other ticker I have on my homepage) and my favorite holiday!

Hope everyone is having a great school year.

As Audrey says: You need me you call me!

0 comments: