I passed my test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those who don't know I studied FOREVER to sit for the CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) test in June. They say it takes 6-8 weeks to get your results and after 5 1/2 weeks of waiting I received an email stating:
Dear Mrs. Meredith S. Crawford:
RE: CISA Exam Result Notification -- Exam ID: 08298883
At your request (per your exam registration authorization), this email is being sent to notify you of your June 2008 CISA exam result.
We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of...
This is a very hard test consisting of 200 mulitple choice questions where a lot of times all the answers are correct but you have to pick THE BEST one. It is HARD. The questions are weighted so you never know what the questions are worth. I left feeling ok about the test but worried I missed all the high weighted ones and got the ones that were weighted the lowest or the questions were thrown out! I guess not.
Needless to say I was VERY EXCITED when I recieved the email stating I passed. I still have to actually apply for the certification but passing the test is the hardest part. Once I get the actual certification my new signature will be:
Meredith Crawford, CISA
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
My Signature is getting Longer
at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congratulations! I know how great it is to get something like that behind you!
Post a Comment